Not recreational drugs, which are in seemingly endless supply, but about 180 medications used to treat cancer, bacterial infections, and other serious illnesses. It's the dysfunctional marketplace's fault again! The marketplace doesn't care about your cancer.More Read More ...
We're Running Low on Drugs [Drugs]
- More strong winds forecast for northern Utah; 1 foot of snow forecast for mountains
- Utah pausing Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccinations following federal recommendation
- Woman arrested after allegedly dropping off daughter at house without telling anyone
- 16 states, including Utah, back Alabama's challenge to Census privacy tool
- US recommends 'pause' for J&J vaccine over clot reports
- No Gunlock waterfalls this year due to poor snowpack levels that fuel continuing drought concerns
- Utah Rep. Burgess Owens says caring for migrant children will cost taxpayers $3 trillion, but will it?
- Police looking for 2 suspects after car crash, armed robbery
- Patrick Kinahan: Mitchell finding his Wade in the NBA
- Police say Minnesota officer in Black man's killing mistakenly fired gun instead of Taser