This mysterious $35 tablet has broken our hearts, crushed our fantasies and even made unicorns cry with delay after delay. Today, HRD Minister Kapil Sibal assured us that the much anticipated slate will be released on October 5th -- promising that this time, "[It's] not just a dream." Evidently, the tablet has overcome the manufacturing problems that plagued the project previously and now production is proceeding according to a new plan. That means that five, seven and nine inch slates are said to be shipping to lucky Indian students in early October -- sadly, both the Loch Ness Monster and Bigfoot have advised us not to hold our breath. [Thanks, nithin]India's $35 tablet said to ship in October, do dreams really come true? originally appeared on Engadget on Thu, 29 Sep 2011 04:58:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.Permalink | The Economic Times |Email this|Comments Read More ...
India's $35 tablet said to ship in October, do dreams really come true?
- Utah middle school teacher arrested, accused of assaulting students
- 11 processed foods registered dietitians say can contribute to a balanced diet
- 5 taken to hospital following head-on collision in Stansbury Park
- Woman arrested after taking 2 kids, livestreaming drive in Utah, police say
- Salt Lake police asking for public's help in locating endangered man
- COVID-19 data: Who is still contracting COVID-19?
- Gov. Cox disagrees with J&J vaccine pause as Utah sees 456 new COVID-19 cases, 1 death, 40K vaccinations
- Utah Gov. Cox opens up about Jan. 6 and the future of the Republican Party
- Gov. Spencer Cox: Utah will have the biggest parade in state history if Jazz win NBA title
- 3 Utah PetSmart locations halt fish sales out of concern for zebra mussels