Apple is well known for being a tight ship, but apparently one of its board members forgot to batten down the hatches. That would be the most famous member of the board: Nobel laureate and former U.S. Vice President Al Gore. Read More ...
Gore's loose lips let new iPhones slip
- Jury finds Derek Chauvin guilty of murder and manslaughter in George Floyd case
- University Place announces 10 new or expanding stores coming to mall in coming months
- Historically low Lake Powell water levels cause closures of some launch ramps, other changes
- 315 more COVID-19 cases, 8 deaths, 18K vaccinations reported Tuesday in Utah
- Utah state epidemiologist Angela Dunn leaving to become Salt Lake County Health Department head
- Teen accused of shooting, killing Ogden grocer could face more charges, state says
- Sheriff's office calls death of southern Utah man called 'complex case'
- Surprise conception: Woman conceives second child while carrying first
- Patrick Kinahan: Where would BYU football rank in the Pac-12?
- USU football player charged with entering female students' rooms, sexually assaulting woman in bed