This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
5. Matt Hadley, 5-11, 180, RB/DB, Connell, Wash. — Committed to BYU
Hadley played both sides of the ball and recorded 176 yards rushing and one touchdown on just 23 carries. His team lost to Cashmere 47-14 despite his best efforts.
4. Jamaal Williams, 6-2, 180, RB, Fontana, Calif. — Committed to BYU
Williams recorded 118 yards and four touchdowns on just 10 carries during Summit's 42-0 win over Fontana High. He also caught a pass for 24 yards while playing just for the first half in the blowout win.
3. Travis Wilson, 6-6, 210, QB, San Clemente, Calif. — Committed to Utah
Wilson didn't play for much of the second half in the Triton's 58-7 blowout win over La Costa Canyon. He still managed 15-22 passing for 159 yards and two touchdowns along with 52 rushing yards on seven carries.
2. Delshawn McClellon, 5-9, 160, Cerritos, Calif. — Committed to Utah
Gahr High School team defeated Cerritos HS 51-6 with McClellon just seeing one half's worth of work as a result. During that half, he caught seven passes for 154 yards and three touchdowns.
1. Tanner Mangum, 6-3, 185, Eagle, Idaho — Committed to BYU
In what was a theme for the top commits, Mangum only played for one half during Eagle's 58-7 win over Boise High. He finished going 17-22 for 298 yards and four touchdowns.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: @BrandonCGurney