If you're anxious to perform in front of people, take a test or you're just stressed out in general, psychology professor Sian Beilock suggests the best way to work through the fears might be to off-load them beforehand. Alternately, you can simply hum a song to distract your brain.More Read More ...
Get Rid of Anxiety by Off-Loading Fears on Paper or by Humming a Tune [Brain Hacks]
- Woman arrested after allegedly dropping off daughter at house without telling anyone
- US recommends 'pause' for J&J vaccine over clot reports
- Utah Rep. Burgess Owens says caring for migrant children will cost taxpayers $3 trillion, but will it?
- Police looking for two suspects after car crash, armed robbery
- Police arrest man who they say threatened to shoot up Salt Lake store after refusing to wear mask
- Weather service issues wind advisory for northern Utah as eastern winds return
- Police identify motorcyclist killed in April 5 crash
- Police say Minnesota officer in Black man's killing mistakenly fired gun instead of Taser
- Man who shot 2 Utah deputies knew he'd already had his 'last chance' to stay out of prison
- Paramotor aircraft crashes near Saltair injuring operator