A safety, kick return and fumble recovery for a touchdown got the Rams on a roll in the season opener at West. Quarterback Anthony Smithson was involved in three touchdowns, two passing and one rushing as the Rams scored in just about every way possible to begin the 2011 season.
- Apple says it will bring Parler back to its App Store in response to letter from Mike Lee
- Authorities identify couple found dead in Tooele County home Saturday
- Authorities identify man who died in Saturday four-wheeler crash near Five Mile Pass
- Utah man believes he may have found tomb commissioned for Joseph Smith
- Have You Seen This? Torpedo bomber invades Florida beach
- Police identify man who died after being struck by street racing car in Salt Lake City
- 200 more COVID-19 cases, 2 deaths, 1,326 vaccinations reported Monday in Utah
- She was told she didn't have a case. 14 years later, man who raped her faces life in prison
- How a mass fossil site in southern Utah may have proved emerging theory about tyrannosaurs
- Watch: 'A reasonable officer,' Chauvin lawyer makes closing argument
SIGN UP FOR THE KSL.COM NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the top news and features from KSL.com, sent weekly.