News / Utah / 

Dog Rescued from Fire Dies

Dog Rescued from Fire Dies



Estimated read time: Less than a minute

This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.

(KSL News) A dog that Salt Lake City paramedics tried to save last Tuesday night has died.

"Cisco", who suffered from smoke inhalation, died early this morning.

Dog Rescued from Fire Dies

The 11-year-old shepherd-mix was rescued from a burning house trailer, and paramedics worked hard to save him. They spent a lot of time getting him stabilized last Tuesday night.

Cisco's owner, Scott Rhodes, says Cisco had heart failure just after midnight.

Rhodes also wants to thank the paramedics who provided aid and the many of our viewers who sent in donations to help pay for Cisco's care.

Related links

Most recent Utah stories

Related topics

Utah

SIGN UP FOR THE KSL.COM NEWSLETTER

Catch up on the top news and features from KSL.com, sent weekly.
By subscribing, you acknowledge and agree to KSL.com's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

KSL Weather Forecast