News / Utah / 

Lightning Sparks a Fire in Tooele

Lightning Sparks a Fire in Tooele



This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.

(KSL News) A storm sparked a fire in Tooele.

Lightning hit a telephone pole yesterday and started a fence line fire. Three cars, a motor home and an office trailer were destroyed.

There was concern the fire would spread to a propane tank and power substation, but crews were able to extinguish the flames before that happened.

SIGN UP FOR THE KSL.COM NEWSLETTER

Catch up on the top news and features from KSL.com, sent weekly.
By subscribing, you acknowledge and agree to KSL.com's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

KSL Weather Forecast