News / Utah / 

Cat Dies in Duplex Fire

Cat Dies in Duplex Fire



Estimated read time: Less than a minute

This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.

(KSL News) Early this morning a duplex catches fire, killing a cat that was inside.

A man living in the lower unit of the duplex at 1300 East 400 South smelled smoke and called 911.

A fire that possibly began in a closet, was smoldering when crews arrived. They were able to put it out quickly, but not in time to save the cat that lived there.

The fire is under investigation.

Most recent Utah stories

Related topics

Utah

SIGN UP FOR THE KSL.COM NEWSLETTER

Catch up on the top news and features from KSL.com, sent weekly.
By subscribing, you acknowledge and agree to KSL.com's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

KSL Weather Forecast