News / Utah / 

Two Garages Catch on Fire after a Transformer Explodes

Two Garages Catch on Fire after a Transformer Explodes



This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.

(KSL News) Fire crews are busy all over. A fire in the Avenues brought Salt Lake City firefighters to the scene.

Two Garages Catch on Fire after a Transformer Explodes

Two garages caught fire when a transformer on a power pole exploded, and that caused a power outage in the area for a while.

When the weather gets very hot, transformers will overheat at times. Fire crews got the flames out quickly. No one hurt.

SIGN UP FOR THE KSL.COM NEWSLETTER

Catch up on the top news and features from KSL.com, sent weekly.
By subscribing, you acknowledge and agree to KSL.com's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

KSL Weather Forecast