This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
Jim DeMint Calls For a Ban on Earmarks
- 2 struck by lightning at Dead Horse Point State Park
- 1 dead in head-on crash in West Valley City
- West Haven man's shed smashed into by a car for 3rd time
- First COVID-19 case could have emerged in China in Oct 2019, study says
- Affidavit: FBI feared Pennsylvania would seize fabled gold 'stolen during the Civil War'
- Toll in Florida collapse rises to 4; 159 remain missing
- Triple unicorn status: Lucid reaches $3 billion value in just over a year, brings in $500 million in new investment
- Thunderstorms sweeping across Utah bring relief to some, challenges to others as areas flood
- 'I'm hoping it inspires others': Park City mother of 7 honored after climbing Mount Everest
- 85% of new Utah COVID-19 cases are among unvaccinated
SIGN UP FOR THE KSL.COM NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the top news and features from KSL.com, sent weekly.