Estimated read time: Less than a minute
This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
INGREDIENTSFresh salmon (enough for 6-8 people)
1 cup parsley, chopped
½ cup dill, chopped
½ cup basil, chopped
2 lemons, sliced thinly
6 scallions, sliced thinly
1) Season the salmon inside and out with olive oil, salt and pepper and ½ of the herbs (or both sides if filled.)
2) Place salmon in opened out newspaper.
3) Scatter over lemons, scallions, the rest of the herbs, tucking some into the fish if not filled.
4) Drizzle with a little more oil and wrap the fish in the newspaper securing with string.
5) Wet the parcel thoroughly so all the paper is soaked.
6) Place on the grill for 25 minutes on each side
7) Serve and enjoy!