This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
The Skyrider Airline Seat
- First case of rare blood-clotting condition linked to J&J vaccine diagnosed in Utah; CDC reports 17 cases from 8M doses
- Man dies after jumping from truck as it lost control in Lehi, police say
- Desperate buyers are going to extremes. This is how hard it is to buy a home right now
- School shooter could face attempted murder charges; doctor says condition of victims is an 'absolute blessing'
- CDC sets rules for trial cruises with volunteer passengers
- Gov. Cox thanks outgoing Dr. Dunn as Utah reports 395 new COVID-19 cases, over 17K vaccinations
- Boy, 16, charged with murdering woman who confronted him about racial slurs
- Woman killed after hitting power pole in Riverton
- Donovan Mitchell tells U.'s 2021 graduating class 'you have the opportunity to make so much possible'
- 54-year-old woman from Farmington found; silver alert canceled
SIGN UP FOR THE KSL.COM NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the top news and features from KSL.com, sent weekly.