Super PAC ad against Mia Love continues to air with some changes
"It sounds like it's still false," Love's attorney, Matt Sanderson, said, noting he had not seen the revised ad.
Latest News & Features
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Oct 19th - 7:00pm
Two people suspected of going on an extensive vandalism spree last year, targeting churches and random cars, were each charged Friday with 56 counts of criminal mischief.
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Posted Oct 19th - 6:05pm
A rock fall in Arches National Park left two people with minor injuries Friday, officials said.
Hannah Leavitt, KSL.com | Posted Oct 19th - 5:45pm
If you aren’t a fan of the outdoors, living in outdoors-mecca Utah may feel like a challenge. However, there are some alternate ways beyond the traditional recreation for indoorsy people to also enjoy what Utah's outdoors have to offer.
Mori Kessler, St. George News | Posted Oct 19th - 5:14pm
Police arrested a California couple earlier this week for allegedly producing and using counterfeit $100 bills.
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Posted Oct 19th - 4:39pm
The Tacos Don Rafa food truck on the University of Utah campus was closed this week due to multiple health violations, according to the Salt Lake County Health Department website.
The Associated Press | Posted Oct 19th - 4:08pm
The Mega Millions jackpot has soared to an estimated $1 billion, as the second-largest lottery prize in U.S. lottery history gets even bigger.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Oct 19th - 3:03pm
A man released from jail earlier this year after serving nearly a year for inappropriately touching random women on the University of Utah campus has been arrested for allegedly doing the same thing to teenage girls riding TRAX, police say.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Oct 19th - 2:31pm
A man who prosecutors say lost his cool when a dog named Temper ate his dinner was charged Friday with beating the dog with a hammer, according to court documents.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Oct 19th - 1:58pm
The superintendent of the South Sanpete School District said Friday he is "sorry" that several students at Gunnison Valley High School were allegedly sexually abused and that the school is cooperating with the investigation.
Group that reunites families with long-lost Bibles to host open house featuring Joseph Smith family Bible
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Posted Oct 19th - 1:40pm
The Ogden non-profit foundation Bible Rescue acquires old Bibles and attempts to reunite them with surviving descendants of their original owners, and are holding an open house Saturday.
John Clyde, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Oct 19th - 1:15pm
USA won the skydiving world championship title, but even better, a member of the team is from Bountiful, Utah.
Carter Williams, KSL.com | Posted Oct 19th - 12:51pm
City officials said a well was back up and running Thursday a little less than a month after a water pump broke, prompting an outside watering ban in the area.
Carter Williams, KSL.com | Posted Oct 19th - 12:40pm
At least four people inside a pickup truck died and two others were injured after three vehicles were involved in a crash on U.S. Highway 40 near Jordanelle Reservoir Friday, Utah Highway Patrol officials said.
Carter Williams, KSL.com | Posted Oct 19th - 12:14pm
More areas that have been closed for more than a month while crews battled the Pole Creek and Bald Mountain fires were reopened this week, U.S. Forest Service officials said.
Eric Woodyard, Deseret News | Posted Oct 19th - 11:50am
Furlow’s life ended tragically at just 25 years old in the wee hours of May 23, 1980. Had he lived to see this year, Furlow would’ve celebrated his 64th birthday on Oct. 18.
Josh Furlong, KSL.com | Posted Oct 19th - 11:43am
In football, it’s easy to pick apart a game and point to a multitude of factors as to why a team is doing well or struggling to win games.
Mike Anderson, KSL TV | Posted Oct 19th - 11:13am
Garden City residents have banded together to help the family that owns the store that was destroyed when a semitruck driver lost control and plowed through the building.
Matthew Barakat, Associated Press | Posted Oct 19th - 10:46am
A judge has set a February sentencing date for Paul Manafort, who appeared in court Friday for a post-trial hearing in a wheelchair and green jail jumpsuit.
Carter Williams, KSL.com | Posted Oct 19th - 10:34am
Emmy and Tony Award-winning actress and singer Kristin Chenoweth will perform alongside the Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square during the choir’s annual Christmas concerts in December, choir officials announced Friday.
Alan Fram, Associated Press | Posted Oct 19th - 10:30am
Just 1 in 4 people thinks Brett Kavanaugh was completely honest when he heatedly rebuffed charges of sexual assault and heavy drinking during his Supreme Court confirmation hearing, and Republicans and Democrats hold starkly divergent views of whether his sworn testimony to senators was credible, a poll released Friday showed.
- At least 4 dead in crash near Jordanelle Reservoir, officials say
- Reports: Jazz fire Bear performer after 24 seasons
- Charges: 2 threw rocks through windows of 11 churches, 45 vehicles
- Rock fall at Arches National Park leaves 2 injured, officials say
- Charges: Utah man beats dog with hammer after it steals his steak
- California couple arrested in Utah for creating, using counterfeit $100 bills
- Kristin Chenoweth to be featured guest at Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert
- For 1st time, Saudis say Jamal Khashoggi killed in consulate
- Mega Millions jackpot reaches $1B as drawing nears
- Super PAC ad against Mia Love continues to air with some changes
- Saudi state-run news agency says royal court adviser close to crown prince fired in wake of Jamal Khashoggi killing
- Saudi state-run media: King Salman has proposal to restructure kingdom's intelligence services after Khashoggi killing
- Saudi state-run news agency says "the kingdom expresses its deep regret" over the slaying of writer Jamal Khashoggi
- Saudi state-run news agency quotes prosecutors as saying 18 Saudis held as suspects in Jamal Khasoggi's death
- Plane makes emergency landing on Southern California freeway
- Trump says he'd prefer 'some form of sanction' on Saudi Arabia after journalist's death, wants to protect arms sale
- Trump says he wants to talk to Saudi crown prince before next steps, calls it 'very important' that they made arrests
- Gillibrand cancels debate over Charter Communications strike