Rep. Chris Stewart to see more of Mueller report than public, most members of Congress
Rep. Chris Stewart will be among members of Congress who receive a less-redacted version of special counsel Robert Mueller's report due to be released Thursday.
Latest News & Features
Ryan Miller, KSL.com | Posted Apr 18th - 12:44am
“I’m not saying none of us have heart. We all have heart, we've seen it, we’ve all seen it," Donovan Mitchell said. "We gotta find it.”
Dan Rascon, KSL TV | Posted Apr 17th - 9:40pm
An 18-year-old woman fought off a would-be carjacker to save her younger brother and two sisters.
Ashley Imlay, KSL | Posted Apr 17th - 9:21pm
A woman died Wednesday when she was hit by a truck while walking in a crosswalk with her husband, troopers said.
Devrie Pettit, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Apr 17th - 8:38pm
Simply put, feeding children is hard. Planning family meals takes a lot of work and creativity, especially when it comes to allergies, pickiness and tantrums at the table.
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Posted Apr 17th - 8:07pm
Red Butte Gardens has announced a massive lineup of artists and 31 concert dates for its 2019 outdoor concert series.
Amy Joi O'Donoghue, KSL | Posted Apr 17th - 7:34pm
Utah state regulators are revising a pollution control plan dealing with visibility issues at national parks and other scenic vistas. Critics said Wednesday that the plan does not go far enough.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Apr 17th - 7:00pm
"We are seeing juvenile victims and juvenile trigger-pullers, and that’s fairly new within the last few years."
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Posted Apr 17th - 6:45pm
A man who had been missing since April 10 was found dead, police confirmed Wednesday.
Lindsay Whitehurst, Associated Press | Posted Apr 17th - 6:27pm
Backed by dramatic mountain peaks, Elizabeth Warren stopped in Utah on Wednesday to discuss her public-lands plan, including a promise to restore broader protections for two of the state's high-profile national monuments if elected president. It's a move that would not endear her to the state's GOP establishment but could appeal to voters across the West angered by President Donald Trump's decision to shrink the monuments.
Dennis Romboy, KSL | Posted Apr 17th - 5:45pm
One of the biggest opponents to sending U.S. military aid to Saudi Arabia's civil war in Yemen took issue with President Donald Trump's veto of a bill that would end American involvement in the ongoing conflict.
Liesl Nielsen, KSL.com | Posted Apr 17th - 5:13pm
Utah’s new and only Amazon fulfillment center came online in August. Now, it’s fully operational with more than 1,500 employees and thousands of robots working around the clock.
Ashley Imlay, KSL | Posted Apr 17th - 4:06pm
Remains found in American Fork Canyon belong to a woman missing for more than a year, sheriff's officials announced Wednesday.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Apr 17th - 3:30pm
A middle school student in Lehi is under investigation for allegedly taking a gun to school on Wednesday.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Apr 17th - 3:00pm
West Valley police are looking for anyone who might know what happened to a man found dead on a residential street.
Steward Health Care | Posted Apr 17th - 3:00pm
Four local Steward Health Care hospitals are using a secured, privacy-protected app to expedite care in emergency situations. It improves communication and speed of care.
Carter Williams, KSL.com and Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Posted Apr 17th - 2:16pm
All northbound I-15 lanes are now reopened after a crash shut down four lanes of the freeway near 1200 North in Lehi for nearly an hour Wednesday afternoon.
Nina Avramova, CNN | Posted Apr 17th - 1:47pm
Eating even a moderate amount of red or processed meat is linked with an increased risk of colorectal (bowel) cancer, according to a new study published Wednesday.
Dennis Romboy, KSL | Posted Apr 17th - 1:15pm
An Illinois man who set off a pipe bomb at the Salt Lake City Library more than a decade ago wants a federal judge to throw out his conviction and give him a new prison sentence.
- Troopers: Driver blinded by sun hits, kills pedestrian in rural Utah
- Man hit, killed by car in Layton
- Police: West Jordan man found dead after being reported missing
- ‘I can’t let him take them': 18-year-old thwarts carjacking with siblings in back seat
- Homeless in Utah: New perspectives on a persistent problem
- Florida teenager obsessed with Columbine takes her own life
- Deja vu: Jazz are once again no match for Rockets in Game 2
- Meet Utah's homeless: Austin's story of addiction and loss
- Remains found in American Fork Canyon identified as missing Utah woman
- 'It's all about heart': Jazz know they need more intensity, effort than they had in Houston
- Pace of Bering Sea changes startles scientists
- Man survives night in brutal storm after snowmobile gets stuck in Wasatch County backcountry
- Cotopaxi hosts 5th annual Questival, launches ‘Cotopaxi Foundation’ to help alleviate poverty
- Utah sisters who survived Columbine massacre to run Boston Marathon
- Populists expected to gain seats in May's EU elections
- Catalan separatist holds press conference from prison
- Kremlin says North Korean leader Kim Jong Un will visit Russia this month for talks with Putin
- Indonesian President Joko Widodo says he won election with 54% of votes, world leaders have called to congratulate him