Child on bicycle killed in Weber County crash
A young boy died Thursday after he was hit by a car while riding his bike.
Latest News & Features
Carter Williams, KSL.com | Posted Aug 22nd - 9:17pm
A ceremony was held at the Salt Lake City Cemetery Thursday to dedicate the grave of an enslaved pioneer who died in 1862. The ceremony also reflected on the 400-year anniversary of the beginning of the U.S. slave trade.
Christina Giardinelli, KSL | Posted Aug 22nd - 8:50pm
Portion of university’s nearly $1 million campus safety budget will go toward helping students get home safely
Rose Mattson, KSL.con Contributor | Posted Aug 22nd - 8:24pm
Everyone eats, but that doesn’t mean everyone is an expert. Just like the elementary school game of “telephone,” nutrition misinformation can spread like wildfire. Dietitians break down some of the most common nutrition questions.
Associated Press | Posted Aug 22nd - 7:52pm
A nation already polarized finds itself divided once again, but this time politics isn't at the heart of it: The blame lies squarely on a fried piece of poultry.
Amy Joi O'Donoghue, KSL | Posted Aug 22nd - 7:16pm
At least two Democrats who served with Republican Ken Ivory don’t think it is fair for people to criticize his move to a company that is receiving state money.
Aley Davis, KSL TV | Posted Aug 22nd - 6:45pm
Grocery shopping can be a chore for many people, but especially for someone who is sick. Local farmers are teaming up with Intermountain Healthcare to get fresh, organic produce in the hands of those who need it most.
Lauren Bennett, KSL.com | Posted Aug 22nd - 6:05pm
West Temple is closed from South Temple to 200 South, and 200 South will be closed from West Temple to 200 West.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Aug 22nd - 5:54pm
Two men were charged Thursday with gunning down a Salt Lake man, killing him, after already threatening to rape and kill a woman, according to prosecutors.
Marjorie Cortez, KSL | Posted Aug 22nd - 5:12pm
Salt Lake teachers “overwhelmingly” voted to approve a new working agreement with the Salt Lake City Board of Education that includes a 4.1% across-the-board teacher salary increase and maintains a salary steps and lanes system that compensates teachers for education attainment and years of service.
Marcelo Silva By Sousa, Associated Press | Posted Aug 22nd - 4:07pm
Amid global concern about raging Amazon fires, Brazil on Thursday said it was the target of a smear campaign by critics who contend President Jair Bolsonaro is not doing enough to curb widespread deforestation.
Katie Workman, KSL.com | Posted Aug 22nd - 3:44pm
Amusement parks are a haven of all things fantastical, and that's where this teen shows off his own miracle.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Aug 22nd - 3:05pm
A man apparently upset with his children for not getting out of bed to go to church now faces criminal charges for assaulting them with a guitar, according to charging documents.
Amsco Windows | Posted Aug 22nd - 3:00pm
The benefits of having big windows that allow lots of natural light range from cost savings to better sleep.
Sam Fossum, CNN | Posted Aug 22nd - 2:39pm
Twelve of the nation's largest telecommunications companies and attorneys general from all 50 states plus DC announced a voluntary agreement Thursday to prevent and punish illegal robocallers.
The Associated Press | Posted Aug 22nd - 2:02pm
Taylor Swift plans to re-record her songs after her catalog was purchased by popular music manager Scooter Braun.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Aug 22nd - 1:42pm
A St. George chiropractor was charged Thursday with inappropriately touching female patients and employees during exams
Cedar Attanasio and Jill Bleed, Associated Press | Posted Aug 22nd - 1:11pm
Walmart plans to reopen the El Paso store where 22 people were killed in a shooting earlier this month, the retail giant said Thursday, but the entire interior of the building will first be rebuilt.
Kevin Freking, Associated Press | Posted Aug 22nd - 12:48pm
The federal budget deficit is expected to balloon to more than $1 trillion in the next fiscal year under the first projections taking into account the big budget deal that President Donald Trump and Congress reached this summer, the Congressional Budget Office reported.
Nick Beres, CNN | Posted Aug 22nd - 12:15pm
One visitor to the Smoky Mountains did something that really surprised the park rangers.
Jeff Giles, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Aug 22nd - 11:33am
Arman Oganov has always loved cars. Owning a modern muscle car at a young age made making YouTube videos a reality and has turned his passion into a successful hobby.
- Child on bicycle killed in Weber County crash
- Have You Seen This? The fiery 100-mph pitch at Lagoon
- Dad assaults children who wouldn't get up for church, charges state
- Wildfire updates: Goose Point fire 6,500 acres, 60% contained
- Two charged with gunning down Salt Lake man
- VP Mike Pence talks trade, reelection and religion during Utah visit
- Headstone dedicated to enslaved Salt Lake City man 157 years after his death
- Fans choose sides in the 'Chicken Sandwich War' of our time
- Nephi man charged with injuring 2-month-old baby
- Overstock CEO resigns days after sharing statement regarding 'Russian investigation'
- Locals in the NFL: Where every former high school or college football player in Utah signed to play in the league
- Leo, Zlatan and Amy: Utah Royals FC striker honored to be included among soccer's top goals of the year
- Donovan Mitchell scores 13 as USA beats Australia 102-86
- Human in the helmet: Savon Scarver's faith and football
- Here's why tiger muskies can now be found in 3 of Utah’s higher-elevated lakes
- Boulder traveled over 2K feet before crashing into Springville family's porch, state officials say
- Angels Landing trail in Zion temporarily closed for repairs
- The water is so hot in Alaska it's killing large numbers of salmon