SALT LAKE CITY — In Week 14, Jamaal Williams continues to impress in his third week as a starter for Green Bay, and Alex Smith helped the Chiefs end a four-game losing steak with a win over Oakland.
Jamaal Williams (BYU):
Williams has given the Green Bay offense a breath of fresh air over the last three weeks. He has risen to the definitive starting role for the Packers, scoring five touchdowns in his last three starts.
Williams had 15 rushing attempts for 49 yards, along with one rushing touchdown. His stand out play came with nine minutes left in the first quarter for the first score of the game when quarterback Brett Huntley connected with a wide open Williams for a 30-yard passing touchdown. Williams finished the game with seven receptions for 69 yards and one touchdown.
Alex Smith (Utah):
The Kansas City Chiefs were on a four-game losing streak coming into Sunday's game against Oakland, winning one of their last seven after a strong start to the season.
Kansas City pulled off the victory over the Raiders Sunday in a 26-15 win, led by their veteran quarterback Alex Smith. The former Ute completed only 20-of-34 passes, which was one of his lowest passing percentages of the year. But he threw for 268 yards on the day without throwing a touchdown.
Kansas City can still claim the top spot in the playoffs and win their division. The Chiefs will host the Chargers next week, a team that has been on a four-game winning steak and still tied atop the division with the Chiefs.
- Ezekiel Ansah, DE, Detroit Lions: seven tackles, one sack against Tampa Bay
- Michael Davis, CB, Los Angeles Chargers: one tackle against Washington
- Taysom Hill, QB, New Orleans Saints: played on special teams for kickoff and punt coverage, and recorded no stats against Atlanta
- Kai Nacua, DB, Cleveland Browns: five tackles against Green Bay
- Daniel Sorensen, S, Kansas City Chiefs: two tackles against Oakland
- Kyle Van Noy, LB, New England Patriots: three tackles and half sack against Buffalo
- James Cowser, LB, Oakland Raiders: four tackles against Kansas City
- Miles Killebrew, S, Detroit Lions: one tackle against Tampa Bay
- LeShaun Sims, CB, Tennessee Titans: two tackles against Arizona
- Brian Allen, CB, Pittsburgh Steelers: one tackle against Baltimore
- Devontae Booker, RB, Denver Broncos: nine carries for 22 yards, along with two receptions for 12 yards
- Kaelin Clay, WR, Carolina Panthers: played in game against Minnesota and recorded no stats
- Star Lotulelei, DT, Carolina Panthers: one tackle against Minnesota
- Brice McCain, CB, Tennessee Titans: played in game against Arizona and recorded no stats
- Keith McGill II, S, Oakland Raiders: one tackle against Kansas City
- Nate Orchard, DE, Cleveland Browns: three tackle and one sack against Green Bay
- Tenny Palepoi, DT, Los Angeles Chargers: three tackles against Washington
- Trevor Reilly, LB, New England Patriots: two tackles against Miami
- Eric Rowe, CB, New England Patriots: two tackles against Miami
- Derrick Shelby, DE, Atlanta Falcons: one tackle against New Orleans
- Sealver Siliga, DT, Tampa Bay Buccaneers: one tackle against Detroit
- Sean Smith, CB, Oakland Raiders: one tackle against Kansas City
- Eric Weddle, S, Baltimore Ravens: six tackles against Pittsburgh
- Marcus Williams, S, New Orleans Saints: six tackles and one interception against Atlanta
- Marwin Evans, S, Green Bay Packers: played in game against Cleveland and recorded no stats
- Kyler Fackrell, LB, Green Bay Packers: three tackles and one sack against Cleveland
- Nevin Lawson, CB, Detroit Lions: one tackle against Tampa Bay
- Devante Mays, RB, Green Bay Packers: played in game against Cleveland and recorded no stats
- Zach Vigil, LB, Washington Redskins: nine tackles against Chargers
- Bobby Wagner, LB, Seattle Seahawks: left game with hamstring injury, recorded three tackles against Jacksonville
- Kerwynn Williams, RB, Arizona Cardinals: 20 carries for 73 yards, one catch for 15 yards
We're sorry, currently this live video stream is only available inside of Utah or an approved RSL broadcast territory.
We base your location on your IP address. Some providers IP addresses may show your location outside of the state, even though you are physically within the state boundaries. For more information about RSL on KSL, please see our FAQ.