Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Torte
1 Cup Salted Butter
1 Cup + 1 Tbsp Sugar
1 Cup + 2 Tbsp Pumpkin Spice Coffee or Hot Chocolate
16 oz. Semisweet Chocolate Chips
6 Lg. Organic Eggs
6 Lg. Organic Egg Yolks
Garnish Confectioner’s Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 325. Pan spray a 9” springform pan. Cut parchment paper to fit bottom of pan. Place parchment on sprayed bottom and then spray again.
2. Place butter, sugar and coffee in a double boiler and heat until sugar dissolves.
3. While heating coffee mixture, place chocolate pieces in a large bowl and set aside.
4. Once sugar dissolves, pour hot coffee mixture over chocolate pieces. Do not stir for at least 30 seconds. Allow the heat of the coffee to melt the chocolate. After setting for 30-90 seconds, stir to combine and melt chocolate.
5. With a hand held mixer, beat eggs and egg yolks until frothy. Add to chocolate mixture and stir well to combine.
6. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
7. Bake for 1 hour. The edges should crack slightly. Allow to cool for 1 hour then refrigerate for 8-12 hours.
8. Just before service, unmold cake and sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar.
Baker’s Note: This is a flourless cake and will not look baked after the one hour cook time. However, it will set up in the chilling process in the refrigerator. Do not cook longer than one hour.
We're sorry, currently this live video stream is only available inside of Utah or an approved RSL broadcast territory.
We base your location on your IP address. Some providers IP addresses may show your location outside of the state, even though you are physically within the state boundaries. For more information about RSL on KSL, please see our FAQ.