190th Annual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Carried live April 4 and 5, 2020, on KSL Television Channel 5, KSL.com and KSL Newsradio 102.7 FM & 1160 AM.
Church of Jesus Christ News
Xoel Cardenas, KSL.com | Posted Apr 6th - 10:00am
Here are three things I, a nonmember, got out of this past weekend’s Latter-day Saint general conference.
Liesl Nielsen, KSL.com | Posted Apr 5th - 8:11pm
During The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints’ October general conference, church President Russell M. Nelson promised April’s conference would be unforgettable and unlike any other. Here are six takeaways from the historic event.
Sean Walker, KSL.com | Posted Apr 5th - 4:04pm
The Syracuse temple would be the 24th temple in Utah, and the third in Davis County.
Angie Denison, KSL TV | Posted Apr 5th - 1:30pm
Dan Rascon looks at the grand plans for the remodel and the history of this iconic building that took pioneers 40-years to build.
Angie Denison, KSL TV | Posted Apr 5th - 1:00pm
“There is much more to come,” said President Nelson of the work, the 16 million Latter-day Saints and the global church he leads.
Carter Williams, KSL.com | Posted Apr 5th - 12:04pm
President Russell M. Nelson of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints revealed a new proclamation to celebrate the 200th anniversary of Joseph Smith’s First Vision.
Angie Denison, KSL TV | Posted Apr 5th - 12:00pm
The Spring of 2020 marks the 200th anniversary since Joseph Smith first prayed to God to know which church to join and received the First Vision.
Angie Denison, KSL TV | Posted Apr 5th - 9:00am
Thousands of pioneer children walked, rode and camped their way through more than 1,300-miles of trail from Council Bluffs, Iowa to the Land of Zion in Utah. It was an adventure for most, and they made it to Utah no worse for the wear.
Katie Workman, KSL.com | Posted Apr 4th - 7:53pm
President Russel M. Nelson announced a new symbol to identify the church in official literature, news, and events, and called for a worldwide fast on April 10th.
Angie Denison, KSL TV | Posted Apr 4th - 1:30pm
Mascots are the life of the party at any event they attend. But once the games are over and the crowds dispense many of these mascots continue their most important work anonymously in the community.
Angie Denison, KSL TV | Posted Apr 4th - 12:30pm
The World Report is a semiannual report of the news events around the world pertaining to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
KSL.com Staff | Posted Apr 4th - 9:55am
Scroll through KSL.com for summaries of the key points and announcements from each session.
Liesl Nielsen, KSL.com | Posted Apr 3rd - 4:55pm
As the world loses a sense of normality, many have turned to faith for answers.
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Posted Apr 2nd - 7:11pm
We asked KSL.com readers to share what general conference means to them personally. Here is a collection of stories from our readers.
Carter Williams, KSL.com | Posted Apr 1st - 7:33pm
Here’s a timeline of how the church’s general conferences have changed over the years.
Liesl Nielsen, KSL.com | Posted Apr 1st - 11:00am
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints' April conference will be held "via technology only." Here's how to watch it.
Ryan Miller, KSL.com | Posted Mar 31st - 4:07pm
President Russell M. Nelson is far from the first church president to make stirring announcements at general conference. Here are some of the more impactful moments in the long history of general conference.
Mary Richards, KSL Newsradio | Posted Mar 29th - 11:03am
Some scholars believe 14-year-old Joseph Smith, founder of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, experienced his First Vision 200 years ago this week — on March 26, 1820.
Sean Walker, KSL.com | Posted Oct 6th, 2019 - 8:15pm
Here are a few key takeaways from the semiannual two-day event of the state of Utah’s largest faith.
KSL Newsradio Programming
- 8:00 AM - KSL Greenhouse Show
- 9:30 AM - General Conference Saturday
- 12:00 PM - “Modern Day Motherhood Myths” with Lindsay Aerts
- 1:00 PM - “Boosting our Boys Grades” with David Noriega and Debbie Dujanovic
- 4:00 PM - “Seeking a Path to Safety” with Amanda Dickson
- 8:00 AM - A Woman's View General Conference Special
- 9:00 AM - Everyday Lives, Everyday Values
- 9:30 AM - Music and the Spoken Word
- 12:00 PM - “Opening Nations and Hearts” with Marc Giauque
- 1:00 PM - “Trek, the Movie” with Doug Wright, sponsored by Excel Entertainment
- 4:00 PM - Derek Overstreet
- 5:00 PM - Rick Edelman
- Real Women, Real Faith
- David Archuleta: Called to Serve
- Jerusalem: Link to the past, hope of the future
- Grit: The true story of Steve Young
- A Mighty Band of Youth
- The Miracle of Music: Lessons learned by The Piano Guys
- The Ministry of President Thomas S. Monson
- Fruits of Faith: Celebrating a Small Town Temple
- The Tie: Be Thou An Example
- The Hill Cummorah Pageant: Seventy-Five Years in the Making
- Movies With Meaning: The Rebirth of Mormon Cinema
- Reach out and share
- Saints in Swaziland
- 12 Steps - The road to recovery
- Healing the Broken-hearted
- Something Extraordinary: the Relief Society
- Footprints of Faith
- An Army of Faith: Inside the MTC
- For the Welfare of All
- Healing the Broken Hearted