10/31/2013 8:19pmRecords a Utah House committee believes it needs to further its inquiry into alleged wrongdoing on the part of Attorney General John Swallow are missing, the committee chairman said.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- Federal authorities to announce charges in Utahn's cruise ship death
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- Teen pleads not guilty in fatal crash recorded on Instagram
- FBI investigating death of Utah woman on Alaskan cruise ship
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake
- Ogden police searching for suspect in shooting
- Now hiring at Amazon: Thousands of people in 1 day
- Utahns denounce Trump's ban on transgender troops in US military