10/19/2013 10:03amBoth Republicans and Democrats in the state Senate declined to bring Gov. Gary Herbert's pick for a 2nd District judgeship to the floor for a vote, citing a lack of support for the nominee.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Man arrested in West Valley after taking 99-year-old woman hostage
- Revised transportation task force bill would hike state sales tax to 4.85%
- Utah County officials searching for 24-year-old missing woman
- 4 killed in San Juan County plane crash identified
- Minor injuries in shuttle bus rollover near Utah-Idaho border
- House approves diesel emissions testing in Utah County
- 1 hospitalized after hit-and-run crash in Tooele
- The Triple Team: Jazz pull out win against struggling Mavericks
- Trump says arming teachers in schools 'Up to States'
- Fire burns vacant Emigration Canyon home