10/02/2013 5:34pmAn Iowa state senator resigned Wednesday after a special investigator found it likely he violated ethics rules by taking money from political entities connected to former presidential candidate Michele Bachmann and then denying he'd done so.
Browse by Day Archive
- 4 dead after plane crash closes I-15 northbound near Riverdale Road
- Crash, vehicle fire closes northbound I-15 in SLC
- Now hiring at Amazon: Thousands of people in 1 day
- FBI investigating death of Utah woman on Alaskan cruise ship
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake
- 1 dead, 1 seriously injured after driver flees police, crashes into semitruck
- Have You Seen This? Makeup artist’s celebrity transformations are scary good
- Arizona man killed in St. George rollover crash
- GOP senators blink, miss big chance to repeal 'Obamacare'
- Police: Woman hears footsteps, learns man living in attic