09/28/2013 10:37pmLocked in a deepening struggle with President Barack Obama, the Republican-controlled House approved legislation early Sunday imposing a one-year delay in key parts of the nation's health care law and repealing a tax on medical devices as the price for avoiding a partial government shutdown in a few days' time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah House votes to remove sales tax on food
- Salt Lake City leaders 'optimistic' in negotiations over inland port authority
- Woman's killer pleads guilty to burning her home down
- Video shows trooper vehicle hit for a second time during snowy conditions
- Army awards medals to students killed in Florida shooting
- The least and most dangerous countries to be a newborn
- Trump urges ban on gun devices like bump stocks
- 'These kids are fighting back': Salt Lake students plan march after Florida shooting
- Takeaways from the 1st day of the 6A girls basketball tournament
- Idaho lawmaker not sorry for yelling 'abortion is murder'