08/20/2013 5:03pmUtah GOP Chairman James Evans is pushing hard for Salt Lake City to try again to host the Republican National Convention, this time in 2016, despite concerns about the $40 million price tag raised by another party official.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman seriously injured following shooting; 1 taken into custody
- Mother of emaciated boy was overwhelmed, in crisis, attorney says
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Business leaders: Inland port could make Utah a freight hub
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- 95-year-old man killed in auto-pedestrian accident identified
- Clean air advocates detail 19-point plan to attack Utah's pollution problem
- New report: Abortions in US drop to lowest level since 1974