05/15/2013 8:59pmAllegations against John Swallow have prompted a response from the Utah Legislature in proposing a bill to amend the Utah Constitution to have the attorney general appointed rather than elected.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Man arrested in West Valley after taking 99-year-old woman hostage
- Utah County officials searching for 24-year-old missing woman
- 4 killed in San Juan County plane crash identified
- Revised transportation task force bill would hike state sales tax to 4.85%
- Minor injuries in shuttle bus rollover near Utah-Idaho border
- The Triple Team: Jazz pull out win against struggling Mavericks
- House approves diesel emissions testing in Utah County
- Trump says arming teachers in schools 'Up to States'
- Fire burns vacant Emigration Canyon home
- 1 hospitalized after hit-and-run crash in Tooele