04/20/2013 11:37amThe Utah Legislature failed to get the required two-thirds majority vote to hold a special override session for HB76.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1-year-old Riverton boy left in car for hours, expected to survive
- Is gluten making you sick?
- Brexit's broken promises: Health care, immigration and the economy
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Court upholds reach of US gun ban for domestic violence
- Supreme Court strikes down Texas restrictions on abortions
- Hall of Fame basketball star's career goes to Olympic heights from Taylorsville roots
- Boy dies, woman critically injured in Ogden fire
- States with the safest drivers
- Damian Lillard gets Christmas rap offer; Mariners fan runs into play