03/24/2013 3:22pmThe U.S. Interior Department announced its long-awaited decision Friday on how much federal public lands in Utah, Wyoming and Colorado will be potentially available to oil shale development projects and the pursuit of tar sands leasing.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- SLC airport maintenance employee hospitalized after crashing truck into plane
- UHP troopers make 100-pound pot bust
- Idaho man walks free after 20 years: ‘I never thought this day would come’
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet
- Millcreek massage therapist charged with sex abuse
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- 86-year-old raises $400K and then gives it away
- Lee, Hatch want government to investigate disappearance of BYU student in China