03/19/2013 2:48pmMexico has some of the strictest gun laws in the world for its citizens, but a new study released Monday shows a significant increase in gun-related violence since 2006. And much of that may be a result of guns smuggled into the country from the United States.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah County hunters become the hunted when man allegedly opens fire on them
- Millcreek man takes plea deal in death of 17-month-old stepson
- Charges: Men forced kidnapped teens to drink gasoline, threatened them with chainsaw
- Mother to daughter's killer: 'We're all in prison'
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Multi-vehicle crash backs up section of northbound I-15 for several hours
- Man convicted in 2007 murder of St. George teen killed in prison
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Recovery of missing hiker's remains provides peace, answers for Australian family
- Tornado touches down near Panguitch