03/19/2013 2:48pmMexico has some of the strictest gun laws in the world for its citizens, but a new study released Monday shows a significant increase in gun-related violence since 2006. And much of that may be a result of guns smuggled into the country from the United States.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- FBI names Utah woman who died on cruise ship, will announce charges
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- Teen pleads not guilty in fatal crash recorded on Instagram
- FBI investigating death of Utah woman on Alaskan cruise ship
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake
- Spinning Ohio State Fair ride breaks apart; 1 dead, 7 hurt
- Now hiring at Amazon: Thousands of people in 1 day
- Ogden police searching for suspect in shooting