02/03/2013 12:00pmUtah has joined two briefs filed with the U.S. Supreme Court asking justices to support state and federal laws defining marriage as a union between one man and one woman.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI: Utah man says he killed wife on cruise over her laughing
- 911 calls show moments after I-15 plane crash
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- Hobby has travelers looking for spots where 3 states touch
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- Jeff Bezos dethrones Bill Gates as world's richest person
- Have You Seen This? Gang of goats vandalize office
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake
- Utah's Purple merges with N.Y. company in $1.1 billion deal