01/01/2013 11:05pmPast its own New Year's deadline, a weary Congress sent President Barack Obama legislation to avoid a national "fiscal cliff" of middle class tax increases and spending cuts late Tuesday night in the culmination of a struggle that strained America's divided government to the limit.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family of 3-year-old Elsie Mahe suing window blind companies following her 2016 death
- Sen. Mike Lee opposes AR-15 ban, says hard to distinguish from hunting rifles
- Storm brings another slick commute to parts of Wasatch Front
- Florida school shooting: 'abject breakdown at all levels'
- Young mom of 3 pushing for changes after husband dies in Idaho avalanche
- Idaho girl who wowed crowd singing at Jazz game to audition for America’s Got Talent
- Utah's changing demographics could impact local economy
- Decorated skier Lindsey Vonn wears gear from Utah company during Olympics
- Watch live: Trump to announce new NKorea sanctions at CPAC
- Romney talks his relationship with Trump, guns and school safety