11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man dies after shooting, rollover in SLC
- Lost Boy survived Sudanese civil war but died alone on streets of Salt Lake City
- San Diego Border Patrol seizes $3 million
- 'SOS' in sand leads to rescue of 2 people stranded on island
- Several wildfires burning across Utah
- Utah militia leader's case slowed as lawyer eyes recordings
- Female CEOs earn much less than their male counterparts
- LDS missionaries injured in car crash in Sierra Leone
- Italy earthquake: Amid the rubble, a couple says 'I do'
- Predicting BYU football's first 6 games of 2016