11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season with heavy snow tonight and Monday
- No survivors in plane crash near Evanston
- Orrin Hatch apologizes to Rob Porter's ex-wives
- Man critically injured after being ejected from car in Tooele rollover
- 2 Utahns behind Pyeongchang Olympic ice sheets
- Parkland students say, 'We are going to be the last mass shooting'
- More Utah minorities sentenced to prison in 2017
- Have You Seen This? Utahn plays world’s first titanium acoustic violin
- Canine influenza spreads to East Idaho
- Utah man killed in Wyoming avalanche