07/14/2013 9:00amIn this Sunday Edition, a closer look at the economic and personal impact of furloughs at Hill Air Force Base. Plus, examining Utah's transportation needs for the future. Also, Doug Wright weighs in on the decision to delay a key component of the Affordable Care Act.
Browse by Day Archive
- Logan High teacher charged in sexual misconduct case
- Video shows trooper vehicle hit for a second time during snowy conditions
- Army awards medals to students killed in Florida shooting
- Trump urges ban on gun devices like bump stocks
- Idaho lawmaker not sorry for yelling 'abortion is murder'
- Judge: Man accused of assisting teen's suicide is competent
- 19-year-old man injured in Tooele rollover crash dies
- Romney on relationship with Trump: 'I’ve seen eye to eye with the President'
- User submitted: Photos show snowiest weekend of year
- Convicted burglar accused in series of new burglaries