04/07/2013 9:00amThe nation is a big step closer to a new immigration reform law. Plus, the debate over violent video games. And, Governor Herbert says no to the Snake Valley water-sharing agreement.
Browse by Day Archive
- Improvements at cemetery leave headstones in the road
- Hacker threatens to release stolen copies of Netflix series
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Orem home turned into realistic crime scene for UVU forensic science students
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- LIVE: 2017 NFL Draft