01/13/2013 9:00amWe'll take a closer look at the practice of creating empty bills and adding the language later. Plus, Utah's health insurance exchange. And finally, Doug Wright offers his opinion on why taking a few extra steps every day could do us all some good.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police arrest man who allegedly stole pricey rare guitar
- Rollercoaster scare: Father captures moment son's seat belt comes undone
- 4 foolproof food swaps to eat healthier
- Mormon rapper’s album hits top 3 on iTunes hip-hop charts
- Boehner calls Cruz 'Lucifer in the flesh'
- Have You Seen This? Plumber builds hoverbike
- Georgia couple sues Snapchat over car crash
- K-9 dead, man injured in police standoff
- LIVE: 2016 NFL Draft Board
- Proposed parking fee at popular reservoir draws public outcry