04/30/2013 10:50amSome people leave notes in lunch boxes for their children, or write on the outside of a paper bag lunch if they're feeling like embarrassing their children. But one Brooklyn artists has taken the lunch note to another level.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police searching for driver in crash that killed West Valley bicyclist
- 2 teens rescued from reservoir told to yell 'Utah Jazz' until located
- The Triple Team: Jazz win road Game 7 over Clippers in convincing fashion
- West Jordan man makes toys for the needy but can't make rent: 'How can I close down now?'
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- Police: 8 shot during San Diego pool party; suspect dead
- As number of adoptions drops, many US agencies face strains
- Police identify suspects from I-80 traffic stop, fleeing investigation
- State water officials say more conservation, accurate data needed
- N. Korea missile fears in Japan: 'Whatever will be, will be'