04/23/2013 2:37pmThe lifespan of a hamburger is usually measured in minutes: You get the burger, you scarf the burger, the burger is gone forever. A man from St. George, however, claims that he has a 14-year-old McDonald's burger that still looks like new.
Browse by Day Archive
- Resident shoots 2 home invasion suspects, killing 1, police say
- Have You Seen This? Riverton dad saves daughter from wakesurfing disaster
- 3 law enforcers have certification revoked by POST Council
- Woman says football star told her reporting rape would 'ruin my career'
- Logan students can sleep in next year — a little
- Fire captain's discrimination lawsuit against Salt Lake moves to federal court
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Enoch man dies in rollover crash on SR 130
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- McAdams: Proposed Draper sites for homeless shelter remain options