04/23/2013 2:37pmThe lifespan of a hamburger is usually measured in minutes: You get the burger, you scarf the burger, the burger is gone forever. A man from St. George, however, claims that he has a 14-year-old McDonald's burger that still looks like new.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert will sign bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- San Juan County's population growing faster than any other county in the nation
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet
- Road to Understanding
- Seething West Valley, South Salt Lake residents protest all seven homeless site options
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?