04/23/2013 2:37pmThe lifespan of a hamburger is usually measured in minutes: You get the burger, you scarf the burger, the burger is gone forever. A man from St. George, however, claims that he has a 14-year-old McDonald's burger that still looks like new.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- FBI investigating death of Utah woman on Alaskan cruise ship
- Now hiring at Amazon: Thousands of people in 1 day
- Judge: Baby Charlie Gard will end life in hospice, not home
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake
- Northbound I-15 reopens after crash, vehicle fire in SLC
- 1 dead, 1 seriously injured after driver flees police, crashes into semitruck
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- Eagle Mountain neighbors fear man camping in ravine is watching, photographing them