03/21/2013 1:33pmMultiple cases of parents publicly shaming their children as punishment for misdeeds have gotten attention recently as debate has grown around whether the punishments are appropriate or even effective.
Browse by Day Archive
- Game Center: No. 19 Utah at UCLA
- Man dies from injuries after he was shot at SLC car wash
- Search continues for daughter of The Piano Guys
- Charges detail numerous injuries suffered by escort in alleged violent sexual attack
- Meet the baby who was born twice
- Equality Utah files lawsuit over what it calls 'anti-gay school laws'
- George HW Bush letter to Bill Clinton suggests there is some grace in politics
- Attacks on the internet keep getting bigger and nastier
- Trump says he'll sue sexual misconduct accusers
- Montana judge sparks outrage with no prison time for incest