02/12/2013 10:03amEmotions ran the spectrum from laughter to tears at a Medal of Honor ceremony Tuesday for former Staff Sgt. Clinton Romesha. His son stole the show before the ceremony started, playing peekaboo with the crowd.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- Orem home turned into realistic crime scene for UVU forensic science students
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz 98-93 Game 6 loss to Clippers
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Marcus Williams selected No. 42 by Saints in 2nd round
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old