02/06/2013 8:19amShe probably spent hours banished in the nursery, where her father, Lord Penrhyn, had forced her to live, pining for the common gardener for whom she had fallen. In desperation, she scratched these words into the window glass, a permanent expression of her teenage love: "essere amato amando," "to be loved while loving."
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI investigating death of Utah woman on Alaskan cruise ship
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake
- Police: Woman hears footsteps, learns man living in attic
- Eagle Mountain neighbors fear man camping in ravine is watching, photographing them
- Man in critical condition after being shocked by Murray power line
- Trump says transgender people should be barred from military
- Patrick Kinahan: BYU, Utah have own set of concerns
- Amazon goes on hiring spree as labor market tightens
- Police ID man fatally shot near Pioneer Park
- Ainge calls Curtis 'moderate', says he's 'not telling the real story on the campaign trail'