01/19/2013 3:42pmThe remains of the only U.S. Navy ship sunk in the Gulf of Mexico during Civil War combat now can be seen in 3-D sonar images from the Gulf's murky depths, revealing details such as a shell hole that may have been among the ship's fatal wounds.
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- 95-year-old man hit in auto-pedestrian accident dies
- San Diego moving companies don't want to move the Chargers to LA
- NFL quarterback helps find a missing child; bad tattoo tales
- Zebra shark surprises scientists by giving birth without male
- Should children get their tonsils removed? 2 new studies weigh in
- Authorities: Arizona trooper was shot by driver he sought to help
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- MH370 hunt ends, maybe forever, after nearly 3 years, $160M
- Lehi teen builds shed to share the bounty at community garden