01/19/2013 3:42pmThe remains of the only U.S. Navy ship sunk in the Gulf of Mexico during Civil War combat now can be seen in 3-D sonar images from the Gulf's murky depths, revealing details such as a shell hole that may have been among the ship's fatal wounds.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead in apparent Cedar City homicide; police search for suspect
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- The most famous musician from each state
- Children walk for fallen pioneers at youth parade
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple Canyon
- On eve of convention, Dems weigh ousting party chairwoman
- Wasserman Schultz resigning as party leader
- Provo airport expansion could provide up to 700 new jobs
- Yahoo-Verizon deal said to be near
- Should mountain biking be allowed in designated wilderness areas?