01/19/2013 3:42pmThe remains of the only U.S. Navy ship sunk in the Gulf of Mexico during Civil War combat now can be seen in 3-D sonar images from the Gulf's murky depths, revealing details such as a shell hole that may have been among the ship's fatal wounds.
Browse by Day Archive
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Man charged with threats of terrorism, robbery in holdup of Riverton bank
- Teen delivers 15-pound baby in India
- Riverton man cited for exposing himself, police say
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Quiz: Would you pass Utah's driver license test if you took it today?
- Man traveling with family hit, killed by car on I-15 identified
- Teen sues in locker room rape, alleges lengthy racist abuse
- Diets don't work, but here's what does
- Van owner must foot the bill after hit-and-run police chase