01/19/2013 3:42pmThe remains of the only U.S. Navy ship sunk in the Gulf of Mexico during Civil War combat now can be seen in 3-D sonar images from the Gulf's murky depths, revealing details such as a shell hole that may have been among the ship's fatal wounds.
Browse by Day Archive
- Source: Clinton-related emails came in Weiner investigation
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- 1st of 3 men sentenced in jealousy killing of 18-year-old
- Have You Seen This? The best political ad
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- Does 'Inferno' hold a flame to the other movies in the trilogy?
- Fire rips through Murray condominiums, but all residents escape injury
- Police evict oil pipeline protesters from private land
- Jury awards more than $70M to woman in baby powder lawsuit