01/19/2013 3:42pmThe remains of the only U.S. Navy ship sunk in the Gulf of Mexico during Civil War combat now can be seen in 3-D sonar images from the Gulf's murky depths, revealing details such as a shell hole that may have been among the ship's fatal wounds.
Browse by Day Archive
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- Grizzly kills mountain biker near Glacier National Park
- 3 people heading to family reunion killed in single-car crash on I-70
- Google Earth just got way better
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive pits Utah ranchers against state
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- Husband called to confront man accused of murdering his wife, police say
- Police seek 2 men who brandished guns, threatened store employee
- Police seek man who allegedly exposed himself to woman in parking lot
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'