01/19/2013 3:42pmThe remains of the only U.S. Navy ship sunk in the Gulf of Mexico during Civil War combat now can be seen in 3-D sonar images from the Gulf's murky depths, revealing details such as a shell hole that may have been among the ship's fatal wounds.
Browse by Day Archive
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- 2nd teen ordered to stand trial in shooting of 14-year-old Deserae Turner
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Knicks
- State may not seek death penalty against man accused of raping, killing 6-year-old girl
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law
- New ad campaign takes aim at rescinding Bears Ears National Monument
- SL City joins brief supporting suit against Trump order on immigration enforcement