01/19/2013 3:42pmThe remains of the only U.S. Navy ship sunk in the Gulf of Mexico during Civil War combat now can be seen in 3-D sonar images from the Gulf's murky depths, revealing details such as a shell hole that may have been among the ship's fatal wounds.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- Ranking domestic airlines from 1st to worst
- Up close and personal: Utah's wild horses draw crowds
- Rose excited for future with annex, 'Lone Peak 4'
- Former Davis, BYU star prepares for his 5th marathon, 1st Olympics with golf run
- Man stabbed after argument on school playground