01/19/2013 3:42pmThe remains of the only U.S. Navy ship sunk in the Gulf of Mexico during Civil War combat now can be seen in 3-D sonar images from the Gulf's murky depths, revealing details such as a shell hole that may have been among the ship's fatal wounds.
Browse by Day Archive
- Lehi man killed in crash near Saratoga Springs during fundraiser ride
- Trump sons take helm of company, eye domestic expansion
- Minor earthquake shakes southeastern Utah
- Sandy homeowners safely evacuated when neighbors warned them of fire
- Car rolls into Hyrum Reservoir; woman and child OK, police say
- American Airlines investigates after video shows mom in tears
- Angry Jon Huntsman Sr. calls for ousting of U. president
- Trump awards Purple Heart at Walter Reed military hospital
- Majority of Granite school patrons support tax hike for building needs, poll shows
- Girl shot in head released from hospital: 'I'm tougher than a bullet'