01/19/2013 3:42pmThe remains of the only U.S. Navy ship sunk in the Gulf of Mexico during Civil War combat now can be seen in 3-D sonar images from the Gulf's murky depths, revealing details such as a shell hole that may have been among the ship's fatal wounds.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman killed in West Jordan crash; section of Redwood Road closed
- Teen charged as adult with murdering 2 in suicidal crash
- Wolverine found in Utah for 1st time since 1974
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- Attorney general wishes she hadn't met with Bill Clinton
- Police locate grandparents of toddler found wandering street in Millcreek